Best Home Exercise Bike Reviews
Hello everyone! I’m Jack, and I want to welcome all visitors to my guide. I think that you’ve come to this place while searching for some alternative workout methods or ways instead of going to gym and jogging. The good news is that you have many options to choose from, including elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, rowers and so on. I’m sure that this choice will make your heads spin.
Before I made my decision to choose stationary bikes, I was in the same situation as you. However, I considered that it wouldn’t take more than a few minutes to research all available options and choose the best workout equipment for my personal needs, but I was wrong! I must admit that I love cycling, and that’s why indoor bikes attracted me at once, but choosing the right one was quite an overwhelming and confusing task, with endless models and makes (with their unique pros) available in the market.
After doing my research for a few weeks, I was finally able to narrow down my searches and buy the right type of indoor bike. Well, I’m far from being a real expert or pro in this field, but I’ve succeeded to learn a lot for now, and that’s why I decided to share my knowledge with other consumers, including you. I’m not involved in the modern fitness industry, and no one pays me to promote specific products or brands. I’m an ordinary consumer shopping for a perfect exercise bicycle, just like you. I just want to provide other people with my unbiased, honest and detailed reviews of the most interesting and popular pieces of stationary equipment.
If You’re in a Hurry
If you don’t have enough time to read the whole review for any reason, or you already have some ideas and thoughts about stationary bicycles and their main functions, the good news is that I have a brief list of those things that everyone should know, and they come as a helpful comparison table. This is what will help you avoid wasting a lot of time on searches and browsing through endless sites dedicated to this subject. My list contains a detailed and accurate overview of different types of indoor bikes, their prices, features and other important information that you need to learn before making a final decision.
Basic Pros and Cons of Stationary Bikes
I’m happy that you’re still reading my review! Keep in mind that there are many factors that should be considered when looking for a new exercise bike, and that’s why I prepared a few informative articles that can be used as your efficient guide.
Your Shopping Guide
I advise all smart shoppers to read this important section because it will provide you with the basic knowledge of different types of exercise bikes and their general features that will make your workout sessions more effective and intensive. Besides, you will get a better understanding of their current prices, construction, style and other significant facts that will help you make a final choice easier and faster.
Different Resistance Types
I thought that all available stationary bikes looked the same in the past, but I was wrong, so it took a while for me to understand that the main difference was in their resistance. For example, most exercise bikes use the magnetic one, while others use air resistance, and they are more popular nowadays.
Upright vs. Recumbent Stationary Bikes
If you don’t know much about these terms, you’re not alone because many consumers are not familiar with it. I tried to explain everything in my helpful comparative analysis that features upright and recumbent exercise bicycles. It contains both their pros and cons, so you can be sure to make a better choice after reading it. Once you read this analysis, you will get a better idea of what all stationary bikes are all about.
My Best Choices
You should know that there is more to learn! That’s because I offer my list of exercise bicycles that are worth your attention. There is no stationary bike that can fit all consumers, and that’s why I chose top models based on some important criteria.
- FitDesk FDX 2.0. It’s the most versatile exercise equipment because it ensures multitasking, so that it’s worth giving it a try! Be prepared to take advantage of its slide desk, massage bar armrests and backrests. Another excellent feature is that it’s sturdy and foldable (which is quite rare).
- Schwinn Dual Arms AD6. I think that it’s number one full-body stationary bike out there. If you think that regular bikes are a bit limiting because they are focused just on your lower body, then this exercise equipment will come in handy. It has dual-action arms that can engage your arms and body, thus, guaranteeing the most powerful full-body workouts.
- Exerpeutic Folding Upright Exercise Bike. It’s the most affordable one, and I’ve chosen it for those shoppers who have a limited budget because this equipment is sold at quite reasonable prices. It offers a good quality workout and some interesting features that are present on more expensive bikes.
- Sunny Health & Fitness Pro. It’s an indoor cycle trainer with the highest value. For athletes who prefer to feel like riding a real bike, you will definitely like this stationary equipment. The best part is that it’s tailored for any budget!
- Keiser M3 Plus. It’s the most professional exercise bike for your home use. If you want your workout sessions to be without any compromise, then it’s the most suitable option that you can find. You should learn why it’s better than other rivals.
- Schwinn 270 Recumbent. It’s a recumbent exercise bike with the best value. When shopping for this type of equipment that has the best money-to-value rating, you should choose this one because it offers everything you need while having an affordable price tag.
- Diamondback Fitness 510Sr. It’s a popular semi-professional recumbent stationary bike for home use. Personally I recommend it for those users who don’t think about money when buying their exercise equipment, and this award-winning model is my best choice.
- Exerpeutic 900XL recumbent cycle. It’s the best budget stationary recumbent bicycle. I first discovered pros of recumbent bikes when I had specific back problems, and I’ve been their fan ever since. This exercise bike is a good choice because it won’t force you to break a bank to buy it.
- Desk Cycle Pedaller. It’s a perfect desk trainer, and it will make your dream come true if you belong to workout-oriented multitasked athletes. You can be sure to enjoy excellent workout sessions and get your work done on time.
- Magnet Steel Bicycle Stand. In my opinion, it’s the best bike trainer stand. If bad weather prevents you from riding a bicycle, this doesn’t mean that you can’t have good training with this exercise equipment.